Street Team Supervisor
Street Team Manager
Street Team Staff
Rate of Pay
£12.00/hr (plus holiday pay)
Dates of Work
28th July – 30th August 2023
Various minimum hour contracts available (20-48hrs per week)
- Putting up promotional materials and advertising boards, ensuring they are replaced if vandalised.
- Assisting the Street Team Manager with managing show flyer stock.
- Preparing flashes and stars to be added to flyers and advertising boards mid-run and as reviews for shows come in.
- Managing a small team of Street Team assistants.
- Ability to think strategically to support the promotion of specific shows.
- Leading by example – being confident and approachable to the public with excellent customer service.
- Experience of working in a festival or similar arts environment.
- Experience in managing and motivating a small team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Keen interest in the arts.
• Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
• 25% discount at Underbelly bars
• Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.