Bar Duty Manager
Rate of Pay
£10.90/hr (plus holiday pay)
Dates of Work
30th July – 29th August 2023
Various minimum hour contracts available (20-48hrs per week)
- Set up, stock and strike event spaces and bars
- Assist in preparing, serving and cleaning food and drink for event, maintaining consistence and quality, even when under pressure.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of products and understand key perfect serves
- Maintain an organised and clean stock room and back of house areas.
- Prepare and store correctly garnish used for drinks
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with other bar staff and management.
- Maintain good H&S/ HACCP practices as guided by senior management, including working environments, licencing and food handling.
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and self-motivated.
- Good, clear verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to recognise potential health and safety issues before they arise.
- Demonstrable knowledge of customer service principles.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a team whilst also being able to work independently.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% discount at Underbelly bars
- Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.