Edinburgh Staffing Manager
Head of Bars
Edinburgh Bars Manager
Rate of Pay
£680/week (plus holiday pay) – 6 days per week
Dates of Work
17th July – 1st September 2023
- Recruit bar the bar team and the onboarding process
- Create the departments rota based off staff availability to ensure that staffing numbers meet the forecasts of peak and off-peak times and contracted hours.
- Handle any disciplinary processes and formal grievances.
- Assist payroll department with any staffing queries
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional, and self-motivated.
- Good, clear verbal communication skills.
- Approachable and good listener.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a team whilst also being able to work independently.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% discount Underbelly bars
- Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.