Duty Site Manager
Operations / Production
Underbelly Production Manager / Head of Operations
On-duty Site Staff
Rate of Pay
Dependent on scope of work based on complexity of venue/site.
Dates of Work
Mid July - Early September 2023
- Overseeing day to day operations of the venue/site, attending to issues and situations as they arise.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the venue/site.
- Maintaining high standards of both employee and public safety whilst complying with licensing requirements.
- Representing Underbelly to clients (both public and performance related) as well council officers, blue light agencies and other visitors.
- Proven site and/or venue management background, with experience of multi-venue and festival sites an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety in an events environment.
- Ability to create a positive work atmosphere.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Basic knowledge of temporary electrical systems.
- Scottish Personal Licence holder (desirable).
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% Underbelly bars
- Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.