Christmas Bar Manager
Head of Bars
Bar Operation Manager
Rate of Pay
£655/week (plus holiday pay) – 5 days per week
Dates of Work
9th Nov 2023 – 19th Jan 2024 (start and finish dates vary)
- Lead the set-up, stock and strike of event spaces and bars.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the bar including opening and closing procedures.
- Manage and train a team of bar supervisors and staff.
- Shift planning effectively to ensure all staff are happy and enthusiastic about work.
- Ensure that the team adheres to all H&S legislation and that all mandatory training is completed on time.
- Ensure correct stock management processes are constantly followed by the team.
- All daily reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Alcohol Personal Licence Holder
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to recognise potential health and safety issues before they arise.
- Demonstratable knowledge of customer service principles.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Sense of urgency.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a team whilst also being able to work independently.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues
- 25% Underbelly bars
- Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.